Thursday, July 12, 2012

Welcome to Lightwave’s new Marketing Light


Welcome to Lightwave’s new Marketing Light area, which will include blogs, videos, presentation library, and tweets, all designed to be a resource to the marketers needs in this great industry.  My role at Lightwave is to provide consultation to the business development and marketing strategy managers I work with and help them successfully achieve their objectives with our unique audience.

It is my job to be an expert on the Lightwave audience, from their job functions and purchasing powers to their specific interests and use of marketing and advertising materials.  

Additionally,  it is my job to be a digital media expert and keep up (as well as I possibly can!) with the constant changing trends and metrics in digital media and advertising.

Marry the two and I hope to shine some “LIGHT” that is beneficial here in this forum!

No comments:

Post a Comment